Terms and Conditions
- We must be notified within 7 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. The item must then be returned within 7 days following this notification (see Returning Items*).
- The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item/s are not opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back
- That you do not stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. You may be required to wrap the item and attach postage stickers and any labels to the outer packaging you supplied.
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
- Handling fees will apply when returning: Buyer will pay return postage unless otherwise stated or if part is damaged. The return postage will be deducted from the total refund provided if we Carparts2u organise return freight or if buyer pays for return delivery then Carparts2u will give complete refund for part only
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
**Ensure you read the Returning Items info below prior to returning any product**
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should your item not function on arrival you are entitled to return the product to us for a full refund or replacement product. The item needs to be returned and inspected prior to any refund being processed. The outcome of the inspection to take no longer than 5 business days from the date the item is received by our service department.
- carparts2u can provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply).
- Where the customer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues, carparts2u may withhold a portion or all of the refund. If the warranty claim is rejected, the item is to be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Freight cost not to exceed original freight cost. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to carparts2u within 14 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond this time.
- Where money is owed to carparts2u for repairs and/or postage, carparts2u is entitled to hold onto the item until payment is made. Storage fees to apply beyond 14 days at 5% of the original product cost until the credit expires.
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution carparts2u can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue (see Returning Items below regarding freight costs).
- Once the fault/issue is clarified, carparts2u may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Where replacement is not possible, any refund offered may be less than the sale price, depending upon any contribution the owner may have made to the fault/failing.
- Where the customer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues,carparts2u may not accept the warranty claim. If the warranty claim is rejected, the item is to be returned to the customer at the customer cost. Freight cost not to exceed original freight cost. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to Carparts2u within 14 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond this time.
- Where money is owed to carparts2u for replacement and postage due to incorrect fitting of product, carparts2u is entitled to hold onto the item until payment is made. Storage fees to apply beyond 14 days at 5% of the original product cost until the credit expires.
- The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by carparts2u service.
- At no time is carparts2u liable to pay any labour cost to fitting or re-fitting of a faulty product.
- Send an email to carparts2u.com.au stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return
- Our Customer Service Department will review your email and, if applicable, issue you a Return Authorisation (invoice) number which must be included on the address label. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
- carparts2u will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached.
Carparts2u makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes only: user's server address; user's top level domain name, date and time of visit to the site, pages accessed, documents downloaded and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs. Carparts2u will only record your personal details or email address if you complete and submit any forms on this website or send an email to any of Carparts2u's email addresses. Any information you transmit to Carparts2u will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your personal details or email address for any other purpose and will not disclose it without your consent. Carparts2u will not disclose these registered or stored details to any third party without your prior consent.
Hunter Projects PTY LTD trading as Carparts2u A.B.N 89 092 085 820 address; 8 production pl Jamisontown N.S.W 2750